Eating with a purpose

True healthy eating involves eating with a purpose. What are you eating and why? The foods that you select should be carefully selected and should possess the nutrients needed to over come some health issues and promote overall good health.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Danielle Berger Success Story

"I slowly began gaining weight from eating too much and just sitting in front of the TV.  It was a habit I began to form to help me distress from the long hours at work. It didn't bother me at first, but my family members started struggling with many medical issues related to their weight.  I didn't want to be overweight and have those same issues.  I knew at this point I needed to lose the weight while I was still young in order to live a happy and healthier life.

I initially joined the Nutrition Challenge and dropped 20lbs. in 8 weeks!  The weight loss made me feel ready and confident to start boot camp. I lost an additional 10lbs. and gained muscle! I love challenges and I feel like going to boot camp is a challenge because the workouts are never the same!  But what really helped me was the motivation and congratulations from Terence, Nicole, and fellow boot campers when I reached my goals.   

It feels good to let people know I've lost 30lbs. by hard work and dedication!"
 

1 comment:

  1. I'M Kelly FROM KENTUCKY.
    I wanna thank God for Using Dr. Odey Abang to restore my son's Happiness. He came from school crying that he was diagnosed of Herpes and his teacher and the Physician Therapist told him he could not get a cure rather living on drugs, he never talk to us about it anymore not knowing he plans committing suicide . I had to monitor him and explain to him that he should manage the prescribes ACYCLOVIR, , FAMCICLOVIR and the VALACYCLOVIR.
    4 months later, he told me about an Herbalist who he heard curing people from online and he sents through the DHL service. Not quite long,he brought his phone, had to speak with the Herbalist and explain how my son had really felt and desperate in need of the cures, he assured me with no site effects after taking the medicine and promise to do as he said, 5 days later, t medicine arrived, applied as instructed and within two weeks to finish,I had my son told me he was wondering why all this while,they have not approved the cures of which doctor ODEY told him he Cures.
    Rest assured, after the checkup, he tested negative and his smiles was being restored.
    supriesed Herpes could be Cured!!!☔��
    If you're in trouble of health
    HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, Herpetites, KIDNEY PROBLEM, INFERTILITY, INFECTIONS, IRREGULAR MESTURATION, WEEK ERECTION, CANCER ETC
    ALL THIS ARE CURABLE WITH HERBAL REMEDIES BY FROM DR. ODEY ABANG
    Kindly contact him for more information on health and Safety solutions @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete