Eating with a purpose

True healthy eating involves eating with a purpose. What are you eating and why? The foods that you select should be carefully selected and should possess the nutrients needed to over come some health issues and promote overall good health.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

True Fitness Boot Camp Success Story- Angelica G

I was unhappy with the way I looked and felt. It was affecting a lot of aspects in my life. I wanted to look good and feel good about myself. More than looking good, I wanted to get fit and not feel so tired all the time so I could do more stuff with my boyfriend and friends. After the first 8 weeks with True Fitness Boot Camp, I lost 28lbs! I went from a size 14 to a confident size 6! Thanks to True Fitness, I not only look and feel the way I always wanted to feel but I’m also living and enjoying life to the fullest!

2 comments:

  1. I really recommend taking a 15-30 minute walk first thing in the morning. It will burn fat, boost you metabolism, give you more energy throughout the day, and stimulate your appetite so you can fuel your muscle growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Morning exercise contributes to improved mental alertness while promoting better health.

    ReplyDelete