Eating with a purpose

True healthy eating involves eating with a purpose. What are you eating and why? The foods that you select should be carefully selected and should possess the nutrients needed to over come some health issues and promote overall good health.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Rosalind F.

For the past 10 years I have been trying to get healthy and fit on my own. I had a small amount of success, but could never achieve the level of fitness that I desired. My husband and I do some ballroom dancing and I didn't have the stamina to do samba. I would just run out of energy before a song was over. I was very frustrated, so I decided to give boot camp a try. I have been attending boot camp since October. My first month was painful, many days I just wanted to cry because of my inability to complete the exercises. Every month I get stronger and more fit, I love it. I can do all of the things that I have wanted to do and I have more energy than I have ever had. I can dance samba, I can carry my own 16' kayak, and I can hold the plank position in yoga as long as I need to.

I have a busy schedule; working out early in the morning has always worked for me. Boot camp is the only organized activity I have found that lets me workout at 5 am. I used to just ride my bike alone in the dark; boot camp is so much more fun. Terence is a terrific trainer; he makes sure that we exercise our whole body, building strength and stamina. Every week we have a new workout, you never get bored. We have a great group of people that give each other support. This program made me realize that I couldn't achieve my goals through exercise alone; I also had to modify my diet. With True Fitness Boot Camp, I am down a total of 24lbs, dropped 2 dress sizes, and shredded 20.25 inches! I will be a boot camper for life, and fit for life as well.

3 comments:

  1. I love joining bootcamps! I don’t mind waking up early and doing the exercises because I get to enjoy the company of my fellow bootcampers and our incredible trainers. Do you have any more testimonials from your bootcampers? I would love to read more inspiring stories about their success during and after their training programs!

    Celia Maciomhair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have more testimonials on our web site. You can view them at www.truefitnessbootcamp.com. Thanks for your post.

      Delete
  2. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete